A more extensive set of Google Workspace features created specifically for entrepreneurs running solo businesses will soon be available to more startup owners.
In order to provide a variety of software solutions for expanding enterprises, the firm has announced an extension of its Google Workspace Individual product. The service is expanding with many beneficial new features that will aid in making your small business as successful as possible.
1. Utilize Google Blogs to easily sign documents.
Users won’t need to switch tabs or use another app to rapidly execute agreements due to Google Docs’ new eSignature functionality, which is fully integrated. It will make use of the same built-in safeguards and secure-by-design infrastructure that Google presently utilizes to help secure and protect other personal information. According to Google’s announcement, the electronic signature function was included expressly to support proprietors of one-person businesses. Such entrepreneurs who struggle to remain on top of contracts and client agreements that must be signed as they frequently move between applications and operate in different contexts could benefit from it.
- Work together: Utilize recommendations and comments that work together to alter directly through Google blogs. Therefore, there is no need to export the file or save a draft. It could be simple to get to.
- Add fields: You may now quickly drag and drop data and signatures into the documents you compose.
- Ask for a signature: Now it’s as simple to request a signature as sharing a document on Drive. Dressing the digital signature into it is simple if all the recommendations and concerns have been addressed.
- Sign the document: The ability to add a signature is now effortless. There is no longer a need to download it; it is ready for signing. The PDF is then immediately mailed to both parties after being signed.
- Monitor and follow developments: After sending emails to the appropriate recipients, you may quickly view the status of the pending messages.
- Make copies of contracts: If you find that more and more emails need to be signed, you may use this feature to make copies of the originals and edit them before sending them.
2. Email marketing updates for effective campaigns
No matter how big or small the company, engaging with the clients is crucial to the success of the enterprise. In order to assist solo business owners, one of the new features of Google Workspace assists with planned consultations and the monthly distribution of messages like newsletters. At the start of this year, a multi-send function was implemented to make usage more comfortable and would allow sending a single email to several recipients. A link to unsubscribe will be provided for each recipient. Now that these feature improvements are accessible, communicating how you want is simpler. Currently, Google Workspace Individual is the most frequently used workspace type and offers multi-send and Gmail layouts.
3. Updated appointment scheduling for quicker bookings
Everybody has a tendency to overlook appointments (particularly virtual ones), job schedules, etc. Google has addressed this issue by releasing a new calendar that allows users to record key meetings and other events without having to wait around or engage in back-and-forth conversations.
- Setting up the reminder email’s timing according to preference, checking the message with the user, and adding it to the protected format.
- Several benefits include reducing the number of meetings per day, arranging them according to your schedule, and allowing for flexible time gaps.
- Customize as per your preferences and requirements. Before making a reservation, you can omit holidays, etc.
4. Google Meet updates for your partner and customer video calls
With this new version, you may use video conversations to engage with people and strengthen relationships with partners or clients. This makes it simple for them to hold meetings securely. Additionally, it guarantees audio and visual detail. To eliminate unneeded background noise, the noise cancellation setting can be altered. This function provides the finest audible calls for meetings for a variety of industries, including web development firms and other corporations.
Google workspace pricing
A 14-day trial of Google Workspace Individual is now available to customers who sign up. The service initially costs $9.99 per month, but the European version will only cost £7.99/€8.99 per month, with customers having the option to discontinue at any moment.
Gworkspace can assist businesses aiming to boost output, cut expenses, and enhance employee experience. As a G Suite Partner, gworkspace.in is an authorized reseller for Google WorkSpace (formerly G-Suite) and has Google certified Sales, Technical Support, and Deployment Specialists on staff who make sure that all Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite) Customers’ needs are satisfied at a fair Google workspace pricing.