What are the new interior design trends for 2023
Interior designing is an area which has seen countless number of trends that have come in and gone out of vogue in a jiffy over the past years. As we step in 2023 already, it’s time to look out for the upcoming new trends in interior designing as suggested by interior designers and experts. The findings are based on polls conducted on around 6 experts:
- Mixed Eras : Mixing décor items from the past into the present home interior is a trend which has been marked to get bigger in 2023. Its time to hit that vintage store in the market. This trend speaks about the high and lows in the home. Having antique pieces along with modern furniture says a lot about a person’s inclination towards its roots and also his taste in modern as well as legendary items. As they say, its always good to have a mix of both past and present into our lives.
- Deep Reds : Although pastel Colours were more in vogue in the past years in interior decoration, yet deep and rich tones, specially the ones in red are going to have their moments in 2023. These deep red tones work very well with neutral tones and a much needed depth into the design. We will be seeing more of this deep red Colour sprinkled into spaces through sofas, chairs and accents in the upcoming year.
- Sustainable furnishing : Its time to go green at homes now, more than ever. This trend entails sourcing of items that are zero-waste, up-cycled or artisan produced. This is going to result in highly interesting interiors. To start small, one should start shopping locally instead of at bigger markets and think about how you can refurbish existing furniture into something new.
- Bold kitchens : As we head into 2023, gone are the days of bald kitchen looks. Its time to enter into the new era of bold looking kitchens. White and neutral tones kitchen cabinets will begin to be replaced by black, green and more such bold colours. But if your existing kitchen is all white for example, there is nothing to worry about. Think about accessorizing it with pottery, art or utensils that are bold in colour.
- Decorated Laundry Rooms: Washing or folding clothes may be a tedious and boring task but it can be made interesting by redecorating your laundry room and making it look nice and pretty. You can make the room look bold by adding patterned details, whimsical accessories and shimmery finishes.
- Colourful palettes: Neutrals may be timeless and have their own charm, but everyone is getting a bit tired of an all neutral palette. After a few years of the beige design ruling, people are moving away from monochromatic and neutral spaces. This year, designers are focusing on rich colours and accessories to express their personality and style.
- Entertaining focused design : Gatherings with kids are going to be a focus this year. Gone are the days when we were not able to have a get together with family and friends due to lack of an entertaining space in our homes. If we take this in mid, it will definitely change the way in which we would want to redecorate our homes. This means enjoying the relationships in our lives while using the materials that are easy to wash and makes life easier for everyone at home.
So keeping the above upcoming trends in interior decoration for the year 2023, its time to think about redecorating your home in line with them. If you want some help in it, you can contact interior designing company in Gurgaon like livspace, tribuz, Matter of Space and so on.